manpowergroup - Atlanta, Georgia.
customer service, data entry
As the Administrative Assistant to the sales team, your primary responsibility will be to make sure our two senior sales and marketing executives are insanely effective. We are looking for someone who jumps at the chance to lend a hand and wants to contribute to a diverse range of business and administrative functions. If you are tech savvy, detail oriented, are looking for the excitement that comes from working hard and making a big impact - and want to work with a team who feels the same way - we would love to talk with you.
• Prepare and debrief daily sales appointments
• Call 5 to 10 warm prospects each week to determine whether a sales appointment is appropriate
• Coordinate and book sales appointments
• Prepare sales proposals and agreements
• Manage the Sales Team calendars
• Coordinate all aspects of conferences and schedule conference travel
• Manage the process of booking and running joint webinars with our partners
• Proven track record of balancing multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Strong MS Windows, MS Office and web application skills (we love keyboard shortcut people!)
• BA/BS degree in Business, Communications or related degree (preferred)
• Experience supporting sales people (preferred)
Who you are
• You have a friendly, easy-going personality but with a "get it done" edge
• You are always on the lookout for ways to improve processes and find new/better ways to work
• You like to be in the middle of the action, contributing in lots of different ways and constantly facing new challenges
• You thrive on making your executives look great and contributing to their success - but you know that sometimes the best way to do that is to tell them "no"
• You have great judgement and the ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
• You love checking things off your to-do list
• You are comfortable with making decisions and moving forward with incomplete information
• You have a hawk's eye for detail - a veritable detail junkie!
• You feel that humor is an important part of a professional environment
• You like to figure out new software tools and can adapt to new systems quickly
• You are able to capture information quickly and on the fly
For this position, you are probably NOT someone who:
• Is a "people pleaser" (meaning, in order to appease others, you don't speak up even if you think you should)
• Works best with a lot of guidance and direction
• Prefers work to flow to you smoothly
• Tends to leave projects half-finished or gets easily distracted by other ideas
• Is uncomfortable pushing back
• Is uncomfortable celebrating and sharing mistakes
What's in it for you?
Beyond the obvious of working with an amazing team of people who share your work ethic and desire to create something awesome:
• We provide a competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
• Benefits include healthcare, Simple IRA with matching, continuing education and quarterly team fun days
• Transparency, including open-book accounting and active participation in strategic planning
• Consistent opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally
• Family-friendly environment
• Relaxed dress code!