Tekwissen - Chino, CA
Repair PLC processors, electronic sensors,
· Maintain and repair conveyor and other warehouse equipment including electronic motors.
· Repair PLC processors, electronic sensors, ie photo eyes and IO cards.
· Troubleshoot and handle preventative maintenance contracts.
· Read blueprints and schematics.
· Assist the supervisor in maintaining a safe, injury-free work environment.
· Maintain parts, usage and repair logs
· Formulate time and work schedules to coincide with the needs of productions
· Generate and prepare maintenance files for all equipment in the facility.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Conveyor Mechanic; experienced repairing Hytrol, Interlake and Rapistan conveyers
· Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC experience
· Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· General warehousing experience preferred
· Worker should have or be willing to obtain forklift certification and prior experience operating a powered industrial truck.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.