Entry Level Business Analyst
Logical Paradigm - Herndon, VA
Logical Paradigm is recognized as a leading solutions provider, offering a full spectrum of services through a customer-focused approach including: Business Analysis, Quality Assurance/Software Testing, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Mobile Application Development, Services,NET, Java, Implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application Development and Maintenance
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
1. Provides periodic reports to users and managers of systems status.
2. Provides weekly status reports and maintains project cost charge bucks.
3. Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
4. Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level.
5. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, and statistics.
6. Assessing user requirements, procedures and problems to create or improve a system.
What You Need for this Position:
1. A great attitude and hunger for learning.
2. Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
3. Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
4. Ability to work within a team environment.
5. Critical thinking skills.
6. Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture.
7. Independent judgment.
8. Flexible and dependable.
9. Self-sufficiency, resourcefulness.
10. Aptitude for teamwork.
11. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio.
Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Business, Science, Health Care, Banking, Economics)
What you’ll gain:
· Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere.
· Exposure to business issues and challenges.
· Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills