Entry Level Jobs for CPT\'s / OPT\'s
Yomp Software Inc - New York, NY
Candidate should be open to relocate for the project periods (6 - 12 months) all over US.
All selected employees may undergo an orientation on required technology through our Skills Advancement Model, before being deployed on projects to work in small to mid-sized integrated development teams involved in, design, development, implementation and deployment of collaborative business solutions.
Masters (MS)/Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, IS, Technology Management or related majors and Business Majors.
*Exceptional candidates with Masters/Bachelors degree from other majors can also be considered.
We have a unique mentorship program where all our employees are assigned a mentor when they are on boarded into the company. All our new employees like this program and we have been told our employees get a lot of value out of this program professionally and personally.
· Free Training
· Weekly Stipend during training
· E-Verified company which can enable you to get extra 17 months Stem extension.
· Respectable Accommodation until placement
· Excellent Billing Rates with percentage or Salary
· Aggressive marketing
· One on One Training sessions.
· Relocation assistance for the first project.
· On Project Assistance
· Free H1B and Green Card Filing for qualified candidates
· Health Insurance
· Generous Pay Packages
· Direct Deposit for Salaries