AG Technologies - Chesterfield, MO
* Developing, maintaining and experience migrating Visual Basic/ASP applications to J2EE framework.
* Communicating with project manager and development team members in various forms, such as excel sheets, word documents, etc.
* Communicating with team lead and team members on the details of the proposed design and progress on the work.
* Responsible for estimating effort based on requirements and adhering to estimates and timelines.
* Responsible for following project management and lifecycle development processes, procedures, and standards to meet extremely high quality assurance goals.
* Responsible for generating unit tests, test data and test scripts. CIVILJAVA
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, 2+ years of experience working in web application development
* 2 years working with Java/J2EE, JSP, Struts, and Springs and object oriented concepts
* Expertise with the Eclipse IDE, and related Java build tools and techniques
* Familiarity with Oracle and PL/SQL
* Good team working skills and meticulous attention to detail
Talent Acquisition Manager
Direct no: (phone hidden)