Medical Sales, Internship
NAO Global Health LLC - Houston, TX
Medical Sales, Internship
(Business Administration, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Finance, logistics, Pharmacy Technician…..etc)
Amazing opportunity to work directly with the CEO of a Healthcare sales company. The job will provide you with real responsibilities and expose you to various aspects of the business (Marketing, Operations, Sales, Finance…..etc). Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as medicines, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care trusts, hospitals and pharmacies.
(Potential permanent position for right person)
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Help with online and offline marketing strategy
- Help develop online sales
- Build lifelong customer service skills to a larger and loyal audience
- Build in bound marketing: Getting found by customers: Attract, Convert, Close, Delight
Maintain purchasing records
Verify purchase orders for accuracy against delivery tickets and invoices
Expedite movement of critical materials
Process capital expenditures
In charge of preparing and distributing reports
Expedite for raw material and alert manager of delays.
Enter data from requisitions for our department.
Run PO review list report
Check orders for accuracy, pass list on to the rest of the group for review
Print purchase orders
Sort and assemble final print
Match delivery tickets to POs
Process purchase requisitions and invoices for remote locations
Send out Texas sales tax exemption certificates
Archive purchase order files at the end of the year
Act as back up for receptionist
Stock office supplies
Other duties as assigned.
Dr. Priscilla M. Ayerite PharmD., BCNSP - President
NAO Global Health LLC: [M/WBE/SBE/Texas HUB]
Medical, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Safety
700 Gemini, Suite 230 Houston, TX 77058
Tel. (phone hidden) Fax. (phone hidden) Cell. (phone hidden)
(email hidden) (email hidden)