Multiple IT H1B Sponsorship Positions
SohanIT INC - Omaha, NE
Basic Knowledge is required on IT Technologies.
SohanITInc. is a IT consulting and software application development company that offers services to wide range of industries to help them leverage on the strengths of IT to optimize their business performance and produce value-driven results.
Sponsorship is available for below positions if you are on L1, OPT,H4 EAD, and other work visas.
SohanITInc is recruiting in other technologies, send your inquires to (email hidden)
Experience: Basic Knowledge is required on IT Technologies.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
How to apply: send your inquires to (email hidden)
Position: Java Developer
Responsible for performing in the following activities:
• Develop and/or implement overall business design
• Data structure and data definition
• Logical and Physical database design
• Design and implement complex normalized relational database
• JSP / Servlets.
• Web Frameworks like Struts/Spring/Hibernate.
• Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
• Develop and debug application code
• Conduct unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing
• Prepare code and application documentation
• Experience in HTML,
• Experience Eclipse IDE
Relational Database: Microsoft SQL Databases (v2005 – v2012), SQL, DB2 or Oracle
Position: .Net Developer
• Developing excellent solutions using Microsoft technologies.
• Developing and maintaining web application using ASP.NET MVC 3.5/4.0 ,Telerik ,C, Entity Frame work, Java Script, JSON, AJAX, HTML,CSS that interact with the department's information systems.
• Performing daily analysis, programming, and testing tasks as needed.
• Developing applications in C.NET and
• Performing front-end, middle-tier and back-end development (SQL Server).
• Strong experience with the following:
o VB .NET, C
o MVC, ADO .NET, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ
o CSS3, HTML/XHTML, Bootstrap
• Knowledge in developing web services.
• Knowledgewith the Microsoft .Net framework.
Position: Hadoop Developer
• Hadoop Development and Administrative experience
• Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and technologies in Big Data/Cloudera Hadoop experience
• Technical and functional knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem
• Design and develop HDFS-based solutions in Hive
• Programming using Hive QL to generate reports
• Writing Scoop Jobs to Import/Export data from Hadoop
• Programming using Shell script/Python to create automation scripts
• Must have backend experience and be able to use MapReduce, Spark. Hive, HBASE. Experience with Eclipse, XML, JSON
• Programming using SQL and SQL/RDBMS utilities
• Work closely with Managers and Reporting Team to understanding the functional and system requirements
• SQL Knowledge (Impala/Hive QL/Teradata)
• Ability to effectively manage in a cross-matrix environment with Global resources
• Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
Position: Business Analyst
• Knowledge in writing detailed Business and System Requirements and Requirements Documents, Gap Analysis Documents, Use Cases, User Guides
• Knowledge in developing workflows that demonstrate current and proposed business and system requirements
• Knowledge creating, executing, and validating detailed system test scripts to meet system requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
Position: jQuery Mobile Development
• Knowledge of PhoneGap and Apache Cordova to develop hybrid mobile apps for Windows, iOS and Android.
• Knowledge in API development.
SohanITInc, Omaha, NE