Production Associate / Warehouse Worker
TekWissen LLC - Vandalia, OH
Warehouse Assistant,Warehouse Incharge,
Job Title: Production Associate
Location: Vandalia, OH 45377
Duration: Long Term
Pay Rate: 10.50/hr (1st Shift)
10.75/hr (2nd Shift)
• First Shift: Monday – Saturday 6:30am to 3:00pm (10.50/hr)
• Evening Shift: Monday – Saturday 3:00pm to 11:30pm (10.75/hr)
Overtime is required based on business needs and may become mandatory and weekends could be necessary. Must be available to work 7 days per week.
(Employee will be given 2 blue Client shirts to be worn onsite each day.)
Responsible for packaging a variety of products within a warehouse facility. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated & reliable individual that is able to work at a steady pace.
Responsibilities for the Packer - Warehouse job include:
• Build cardboard boxes for display of products.
• Perform duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations, and sorting.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the line leader.
• Maintain the work area, keep equipment in a clean and orderly condition, and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Break down cardboard for recycling.
• May be required to use staple gun and glue gun.
Qualifications for the Packer – Warehouse job include:
• Standing for long periods of time.
• May involve some repetitive motions - frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity, and cold.
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization.