QTP Test Engineer
Okaya Inc - Horsham, PA
We have a position for QTP Test Engineer one of our esteemed client in Horsham, PA. Please revert back with your updated resume to proceed further.
Please find the requirement details below:
Need Consultant who can work on our W2 OR through their own Corporation
Job Title: QTP Test Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Horsham, PA
Interview: Phone and F2F
We are looking for a QTP ENGINEER with 5+ years’ experience to help create functional and regression test scripts. The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills and be prepared to make an immediate impact within our QA team. The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Review and provide input on all project level documentation.
• Create test plans and test cases as they relate to testing User Stories to ensure the overall quality of software delivered.
• Create requirement/test case relationship using ALM/Quality Center (traceability).
• Contribute to and assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
• Recommend regression test efforts around project code changes
Test execution and defect identification:
• Execute manual test cases /scripts
• Log, track, and validate resolution of identified defects.
• Escalate quality concerns to management.
• 5 + years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
• Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
• Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development is a plus
• Test automation development experience with UFT/QTP and VB Script
• Experience with Cucumber, Gherkin
• Groovy and JAVA programming experience a plus
• Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse/Intellij and git/github for developing on the Java stack
• Experience automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system like Jenkins
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven communication and documentation skills
• Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
• Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle