Service Now Developer / Admin
NLB Services Inc - Dallas, TX
Role: Servicenow Developer / Admin
Walk-in Interview date: Saturday (Jan 13th) – In person Interview – Dallas, TX
Job Mode: Fulltime/ Contract
Please find below the JD:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
• 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Application Development space
• 5+ years of Consulting experience (client facing)
• 5+ years of leadership level experience with Enterprise Management tools (such as IBM Tivoli, BMC, CA, HP) and IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.
• ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred)
• ServiceNow certification (Implementation certification is preferred)
• Strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
• Expert level knowledge in ServiceNow scripting and Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
• Deep understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment