Static Timing Analysis (STA) Engineer
InfoTech Spectrum Inc - San Jose, CA
InfoTech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative IT solutions. We specializes in providing dynamic software solutions to a diverse array of business concerns worldwide.
Please send your resume to (email hidden) or can reach me on (phone hidden)
Job Title: Static Timing Analysis (STA) Engineer
Synthesis, static timing analysis, timing closure, and equivalency checking
- Should be very comfortable writing scripts in TCL and Perl to achieve higher performance and productivity through automation
- Work very closely with logic designers and physical design engineers (all members of the same group) to build complex SOC's
- BSEE with 12+ (or MSEE with 9+) years related experience;
- Extensive timing analysis experience using PrimeTime
- Experience generating timing constraints from scratch for block and top levels
- Formal equivalency checking using LEC or Formality
- Experience with 45nm or later technology
- Low power design methodology
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!