$16-$18/Hr Machine Operator / Maintenance Helper Swing Shift - 1911735
Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Power Solutions, is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
The facility in Canby, OR is seeking machine operators / maintenance helpers to fill multiple positions.
- Wages start at $15/hour, with increases or incentive earnings after 90 days
- Incentive employees earn $12.30/hour plus shift differential and earn incentive potential on top of their base wage. The plant average earnings for an incentive employee is 180%, or $22.14/hour.
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Company contributed retirement account
- 401k plan offered
- Company contributions available for employee Health Savings Account
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, home/auto benefit options available
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee battery program
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This is a great opportunity for mechanically inclined and team oriented candidates who have an interest in working in a manufacturing setting.
Machine Operator / Maintenance Helper duties include:
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Perform set up of machines (including calibration and clean up) to exact specifications and ensure material is loaded properly
- Know how to perform all functions on assigned production machines, including controlling and adjusting machine settings, feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machines
- Verify that product meets quality standards and keep records of approved and defective units
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic: repair system components such as solenoids, valves, pumps, regulators, etc.
- Mechanical: repair industrial mechanical systems such as conveyors, washers, mixers, ovens, etc.
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Clean equipment, tools, etc. and surrounding area between jobs.
- Set up and operate machine tool equipment in the maintenance area as well as basic operation of most production equipment such as drill presses, vertical mills, band saws, cut off saws, lathes, gas, arc, mig, and tig welding equipment as may be necessary to fabricate, repair and/or duplicate parts required to maintain and repair equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Must be able to work all shifts up to 12 hours, as overtime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to understand and follow all safety, quality and production specifications, instructions, written and verbal
- Ability to read and understand all production specifications required
- Ability to neatly and accurately record required data
- Warehouse or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience using inventory and maintenance planning systems preferred
- Experience rebuilding machine parts or similar mechanical skills required
- Prior maintenance experience preferred
Successful Machine Operators / Maintenance Helpers must be willing to learn new things and work in a team environment to get the product out in a safe and timely manner, while meeting quality standards.
Pre-employment background check, physical, drug screen and proof of employment eligibility required.
This is a general overview of the job duties, not a complete list of essential job functions. This job and all other duties performed under this job description will adhere to all Federal, State, and Local environmental regulations, as well as any additional plant specific environmental management system requirements.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected]
Job Manufacturing Operations Primary LocationUS-OR-Canby Organization Power Solutions