.Net Support Engineer for Redmond , WA
Desired Candidate Profile
Looking for a Support Engineer with software development experience, preferably .Net, to join our Azure Dev support team, to work directly with developer customers. You will work with other engineers to debug, troubleshoot, correct code, and help resolve customer issues.
- 2 + years of Development and technical support experience.
- Good to have Azure domain experiences
- Handle technically challenging and politically sensitive customer situations
- Effective, polished interaction with customer to gather information quickly; explain customer responsibilities in resolving issue; communicate next steps and status; and inspire confidence
- The successful Support Engineer has the drive and intellectual horsepower to resolve difficult customer issues; directly supports customers through telephone, email, and chat services as applicable
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Cross-team collaboration
- AZURE DEVELOPER/Technical Skills Help Azure developers in develop/maintain solutions to meet their needs. Take responsibility to resolve technical issues, which will involve problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting, correcting code. Communicate technically complex information.
Preferable Technical Experience:
.Net Development (C++, C#, VB.Net, HTML5 or any programming languages) Must have.
- Web Application Troubleshooting skills
- Windows Azure knowledge desired. Microsoft Web technologies ASP.NET (HTTP or SOAP) desired.
- Web Application development, consulting or support with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Client, Server and Development products and technologies.
- Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests handled by IIS.
- Understanding of how HTTP requests are handled end-to-end including HTTP headers, cookies, etc.
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and how to develop ASP.NET applications using C# and VB.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks, particularly ASP.NET MVC.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and the Azure SDK.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Webservers - IIS
- Expertise in at least - C#, ASP, VB6, COM, DCOM, RDBMS
- Industry programming experience in building Windows or Internet applications
- Time of operation: This track will be in 24X7 shift model. Therefore, candidates should be flexible to cover during holidays and weekends to accommodate MS roster
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Problem solver with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and able to handle multiple assignments Provides technology mentorship to developers in lessor roles
- Evaluates leading-edge technologies and uses this information to support future business needs.
- Maintains an enterprise wide perspective in supporting customer area(s) seeking solutions that optimally support the enterprise
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Opt s with only Information Technology and Computer Science considered.
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, were consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of nearly 19,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Welcome to possible
Job Type: Full-time
- .net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)