Do you want to help develop software? Were looking for software engineers to create business value by helping us with:
- system specification and design
- the writing of quality software
- application definition
- system modeling
- release planning and deployment
- support and maintenance
Are you left-brained? We are also looking for business analysts to help us within several functions including banking, client relationship management and finance in the development of proposals for change or enhancement. Were looking for people who can help us:
- gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
- determine the required solutions and assist in implementation
- map current and future processes and work on other business requirement documents
- support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management
On this 10-week summer program, youll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. Youll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once youve graduated.
If you like challenges, enjoy learning, and want to work where no two days are the same, have a look at how the program works here.
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. Youll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
You need to be a junior graduating in December 2020 or May/June 2021 and have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA. In particular, you have:
- a computer science or computer engineering-related education background
- proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++) for software engineer roles
- a proactive personality and a genuine interest in developing a career in the field of IT and application development
- some prior banking experience or knowledge, but this is not required
But wed like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps youve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things youve achieved match the skills were after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.