Reporting to the Director, Analytics, the Senior Analyst participates on a team to meet the information, reporting, and analytic needs of Steward Health Care Network (SHCN).
· Develops and Programs comprehensive, timely, and accurate analyses, scorecards, reports, and presentations on attribution, utilization, leakage, risk performance, care management, and quality metrics on Managed Care and ACO Risk contracts for SHCN.
· Identifies opportunities to improve and enhance the analysis and information provided to customers.
· Works with analysts and analytic tool vendors to improve standard report design.
· Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis, and insightful interpretations.
· Supports accurate loading, maintenance, and reporting of provider and membership data.
· Works with SHCN staff to assure data accuracy and integrity.
· Participates in efforts to select, design, and implement optimal hardware and software in support of SHCN data analytics and reporting.
· Acts as a mentor to junior analytic staff and as a resource across SHCN regarding claims data and data management principles.
· Strong analytic and technical skills plus an ability to translate complicated data into useable information.
· Strong skills in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Organizational and project management skills to manage projects through effective planning, resource allocation, and completion.
· Demonstrated knowledge of relationships between health plans and providers, including detailed understanding of health plan data.
· In-depth understanding of claims data, including ICD-9 & CPT codes, DRGs, health status, and risk adjusters.
· Familiarity with episode groupers a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to relate positively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment and ability to plan and implement.
· Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Qlikview preferred.
· Commitment to service excellence.
Must be legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
Steward Health Care Network Needham, MA
Sun Life Financial Wellesley Hills, MA
Bank of America Waban, MA
Morgan Stanley Wellesley, MA
Explorica Boston, MA
US Department of Labor Boston, MA
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH) Boston, MA
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies Raynham, MA
Boston Medical Center (BMC) Boston, MA
Bentley University Waltham, MA
Bynder Boston, MA
07 September 2015
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is temporary employment authorization for F-1 visa non-immigrant foreign students in the United States while enrolled in a college-level degree program. It allows F-1 international students to participate in paid off-campus acaderead more..
20 April 2016
Hibernate is an ORM (open-source object/relational mapping) tool helping developers of Java storing and accessing persistent objects. It is a high-performance object/relational persistence and query service. It deals chiefly with data persistence. A wide range of topics covered includes HQL, inheritread more..
31 August 2018
Many international students feel overwhelmed while trying to strike a balance between their academics and job. It’s not like you can forgo of your job because let’s face it; it is very expensive to study in US. The expenses for housing, food, tuition and additionaread more..
30 August 2018
We spend most of our waking hours in the workplace. Sitting in a chair for hours in front of a computer screen can take a toll on your physical health, this coupled with endless deadlines, meetings and phone calls lead to stress which will impact your mental well-beinread more..