Job ID : 28689
Location : San Jose, CA
Company Name : Vst Consulting
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $60 - $62 per hour
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : WPF, WCF And C And Semi Conductor Experience
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
Hope you are doing great!!
Please have a look at the requirement and let me know if you are interested in it.
Role: . Net Developer
Location: San jose, ca (Hybrid model)
Duration: Long Term( Crop To Crop Req)
Mandatory skills(WPF, WCF and C# and Semi conductor experience)
- Perform detailed application design, database design, coding and unit/ integration/ performance testing.
- Develop and integrate complex application modules using .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, n-Tier architecture, SOA, XML/JSON-based web services and application development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Perform/manage relational database design, normalization, T-SQL/stored procedures with SQL Server 2014/2017.
- Build secure web applications with user authentication and role-based access control.
- Generate reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Ad-hoc reporting, and data migration/transformation using SSIS packages.
- Perform configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and document management using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Test Manager, Team System and SharePoint Server.
- Implement web services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Be responsible for technical quality of the implemented code base and fully understand the implemented design.
- Understand and follow Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in a structured environment, including Waterfall, RUP and Agile development methodologies.
- Participate in the software testing process, including identification and resolution of defects.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine solutions and solve complex problems.
- Take inputs from reporting manager(s) and appropriately apply comments/ feedback.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Create/update design artifacts and deliverables such as use case diagrams, application architecture, class/sequence diagrams and high-level/detailed design documentation.
- Work closely with business analysts, subject matter experts and development teams in design, development, testing, implementation, and support of application projects.
- Understand high level application architecture/design, network design, performance constraints and security frameworks.
- Contribute to and support roll-out strategies.
- Participate in and contribute to formal/informal technical reviews and presentations.
- Research, present and/or make recommendations on technical issues.
- Explore new ideas and initiatives that encourage innovation.
- Accurately estimate time required to complete development tasks.
- Collaborate with diverse teams.