Kforce has a client seeking a .NET Software Developer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
You will be part of a team of Software Developers that design and create leading software solutions that help keep people safe. The team follows Agile principles and collaborates to help each other, grow, progress and produce quality work to be proud of. Developers are a true part of the larger team, helping to set priorities and solve problems.
Using technologies including .NET C, PL/SQL, Java, PEGA, C++ and Web Frameworks supported by tests in JUnit, Ruby, Cucumber, Capybara, SoapUI, and Gatling you will continually learn, grow, experiment and try new technologies and techniques while you collaborate to solve business and technical problems.
If you are passionate about developing the best possible quality software product working test-first, in small increments, getting quick feedback from automated regression tests and from stakeholders, you will enjoy working on this team!
* 3-5 years of experience as a software developer
* Skilled at PL/SQL and Oracle Database 11g+
* Knowledgeable in build automation and CI/CD using Jenkins, Bamboo or other
* Use of source control systems such as TFS, Git, Subversion
* Experience in Java or Pega development a plus
* Experience in agile methods and technologies (e.g.; Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Feature Driven Development, etc.)
* Show a commitment to ongoing professional development through self-learning, professional training, participation in open source projects, attending conferences, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.