Account Executive - NationwidePrimary Responsibilities
The Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue via new sales, up-sells/cross-sells and renewals of Outsells software solutions in a defined territory of dealer clients within the United States. The Account Executive will work closely with the Senior Account Executive, Account Manager and Dealer Success Representative to build key dealer relationships and ensure smooth onboarding and dealer satisfaction to maximize revenue potential of their territory.Location:
: TBDSpecific responsibilities include:
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Acquire an understanding of the issues and needs of the dealers within the territory and effectively communicate Outsells value proposition in alignment with the dealers objectives leading to the booking of new business.
- Develop and manage the relationship with key dealer contact beginning with the point of enrollment and sustain throughout the customer lifecycle. Overall responsible for maintenance, retention and growth of assigned accounts.
- Ensure the successful launch of the defined programs and customer success working together with the Dealer Service and Account Management teams.
- Through consultative sales efforts, identify potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to grow overall Outsell revenue base.
- Support Dealer Success Representative (DSR) when they identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during dealer results reviews.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by capturing requests for solution enhancements.
- Consistently achieve agreed upon activity levels as defined in sales plan. Activities include phone calls, emails, webcasts, etc.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly recurring revenue plans.
- Leverage Salesforce CRM platform for all process management, activity documentation, and revenue tracking.
- Espouse and demonstrate the values of Outsell in everyday interactions both inside and outside of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
KEY CHARACTERISTICSDrive for Results
- Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of successful consultative B2B sales experience with strong emphasis on acquiring new customers; SaaS and/or Automotive industry is a plus
- Strong Hunter mentality: heavy prospecting of self-generated business; highly assertive, strong closer, high sense of urgency,
- Demonstrated and proved track record of meeting and exceeding sales metrics of 100%+ or more
- Experience selling to C-level Executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Organizational skills, process orientation, and strong attention to detail required
- Highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, team-based culture
- MS Word, Excel experience required, Salesforce and PowerPoint experience preferred
- Ability to travel 30% - 40% of the time
Charged by fast paced, result oriented work; can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; steadfastly pushes self and others for resultsCustomer Focus
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.Learning on the Fly
Learns quickly when facing new problems; a versatile learner who is open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.Priority Setting
Spends his/her time and the time of others on whats important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.Command Skills
Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isnt afraid to end it and move on; is looked to for direction in a crisis; faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges.COMPANY BACKGROUND/CULTURETRANSFORM
Outsell offers the first AI-driven marketing automation platform that empowers automotive dealerships and OEMs to create lasting customer relationships driving incremental sales and profits. Our proprietary technology harnesses massive amounts of data creating accurate and powerful consumer profiles that engage your customers and prospects exactly where they are in their individual lifecycles. Thats why Outsell is the trusted platform for over fifteen hundred dealers representing all major automotive brands. To learn more, visit www.Outsell.com or follow us at @Outsell.Values Based - People Focused
Outsell was founded based on a core set of seven values: Customer, Quality, Caring, Teamwork, Innovation, Initiative, and Integrity. We recruit, develop, and recognize all our associates based on these values. We believe that our people truly are our most important assets.
Benefits include highly comprehensive health and dental care packages for associates and their families, a 401K plan with a company match, bonuses for performance, a stock program covering every Outsell associate, unlimited PTO, and flexible work schedules. Outsell also invests in training programs for associates to continually build on organizational and leadership skills.
For more information on Outsell, go to: www.outsell.com