GBS Corp – Dublin, OH
New account prospecting and business development through consultative sales focused on creating value through effective discovery of customer needs and providing document managed solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research on targeted territory to develop a prospect list using available databases, online research, and marketing support.
- Work with marketing programs to develop timely follow up campaigns to advance opportunities through the sales process.
- Maintain opportunity and account tracking and reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Develop sales plans for assigned territory.
- Leverage value added solution based sales approach to position all GBS products and services within assigned accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding and the relevance of GBS products and services to the market.
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet sales objectives.
- Close new business opportunities to meet sales revenue objectives
- Leverage sales opportunities through effective use of team sales concept.
- Work with Senior Account Executive or Manager, Business Development as team member on major account opportunities.
- Performance requirements as outlined by Sales Management
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements)
- Bachelor Degree Business/Marketing preferred
- Prefer two years sales experience.
- Understand business processes
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in utilizing the PC and the Internet for presentation, business software, project management and all forms of communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong Administrative Project Management skills
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? No
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? No
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? Customer Support persons may report indirectly to this position.