Judicial Process & Support – Miami, FL
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Develop relationships with new prospects using different strategies such as internet research, Google Adword Opt-Ins, referrals, various professional directories, and personal investigation.
- Educate prospects and existing clients regarding our operations process and rates.
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
- Update database and spreadsheets with the information that is required.
- Liaising with operations teams to clarify project parameters and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Monitoring and updating clients on project status
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar position
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks
- Computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
- Experience in the legal or translation field would be a strong advantage
- University Degree would be a strong advantage
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Legal or Translation Field: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)