fullstory – Atlanta, GA
FullStory is focused on customer experience and technical innovationand to keep it up, we need a numbers person to keep our books in order, assist in overseeing general accounting operations, and use their creativity and technical expertise to improve and automate processes.
Day to day, that means youll aid the Controller in performing various accounting functions and will be responsible for owning multiple accounting processes; including accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense management and other related functions as needed.
If you ve got analytical chops and impeccable organizational skills (for real, youll need them to keep up with the emails), youre just the kind of person we want to talk to.
Day to day, you ll:
- Process vendor payments on a daily cadence, avoiding late payments (Associated fees/penalties) maintain good vendor relations and reduce the risk of missed payments
- Process expense reports regularly, avoiding delays in expense reimbursements to employees and ensuring accuracy in the review of expenses
- Update all systems with daily sales data , ensuring accurate and timely reporting/handling of ARR, Invoicing, financial statements, projects and other ad-hoc
- Manage aspects of the month-end close, including bank and credit card reconciliations, coding transactions and ensuring timeliness of financial close.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of accounting policy and processes on a growing team
- Aid in the process of answering coworkers questions about numbers
You might be a good fit if:
- Experience processing accounts payable and receivables invoices, comfortable with standardizing ad-hoc reporting
- Creative, proactive and new ideas are always popping into your head
- Experience with accounting software, such as QuickBooks, Intacct, etc. (preferred)
- Technical knowledge of accounting methods and principles
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)