Main Event Entertainment – Tempe, AZ
Accounting Specialist - 190000Z7 Primary Location - United States-Arizona-Tempe Work Locations - 8545 S. Emerald Dr 8545 S. Emerald Dr Tempe Tempe 85284 Schedule - Part-time Job Posting - Jun 13, 2019, 4:14:49 PM
Description Skills Required
- 3-5+ Years of Accounting/Bookkeeping experience with some cash handling
- Proficiency in Specific Computer Programs (see below)
- Ability to Create an Amazing Guest Experience
- True Leadership Capabilities
The Account Specialist is tasked with managing budgets, optimizing assets, meeting financial goals, and keeping our finances in check. Youll be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term finances, as well as with making sure everything is up-to-date and on track. What makes a great Account Specialist?
- 21 years + of age
- The ability to interact with managers in a professional manner to resolve issues
- Proficiency in 10-key and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions, while adhering to weekly/monthly deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Have strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Entering and processing all invoices according to established best practices.
- Matching Weekly Cost of Sales report from Oracle to Crunchtime.
- Perform detailed Operations reviews for fraud and exception reporting.
- Excel report update and tracking.
- Tracking and facilitating Security Guards payments.
- Reviewing vendor statements for completeness against invoices received and close process.
- Assisting with inventory process as needed.
- Providing support with payroll and onboarding.
- Accounts Receivable follow-up and invoicing.
- Facilitating bank deposit as needed.
- Maintaining certification tracking (alcohol service, ropes course, etc.).
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer