Overview DriveTime Needs an Accounts Receivable Specialist I
DriveTime is the nations second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, its more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industrys status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTimes goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know whats up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team! Responsibilities Thats Nice, But Whats the Job?
In short, as an Accounts Receivable Specialist I you will be responsible for managing customer and other refunds to ensure proper processing. You will also research and resolve issues related to payment transactions.
In long, our Account Receivable Specialist I are responsible for:
- Verifying and reconciling daily deposits.
- Performing research on accounts as needed.
- Posting and reconciling payment corrections after ensuring complete and accurate documentation.
- Recording customer and other payments into the Companys ERP system.
- Reconciling cash drawers daily.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. Youll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know detail-oriented is on about every job description but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. Youll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Associates degree.
- Proficient in 10 key by touch.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills
Nice to Haves.
- Bachelors degree in accounting and/or related field.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we arent slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesnt love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (youll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. Thats why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!