CACI Federal Inc. is the prime on a contract to the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, Acquisition, Analytics and Policy (OUSD(A&S)\AAP). AAP (formerly PARCA) is the central office for major defense authorization performance assessment, root cause analysis, and earned value management within the Department of Defense (DoD). AAP issues policies, procedures, and guidance governing the conduct of such work by the Military Departments and the Defense Agencies. We currently have an opening for a Senior Acquisition Analyst in the Earned Value Management (EVM) section and are looking for someone with significant EVM experience to assist in drafting EVM policies, processes and procedures in accordance with the guidance provided by the Deputy Director for AAP/EV. The individual must have knowledge of DoD EVM and Financial Management policies, practices, processes, and regulations applicable to DoD systems acquisition management in accordance with DFARS and DoDI 5000.02.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Support the government lead in the development and implementation of earned value management (EVM) policies, guidelines, and procedures within an Agile framework to ensure quality and program control requirements are in accordance with the Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA) - 748 Systems Guidelines.
2) Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to be used in the preparation of formal reports and presentations for review and approval by the Deputy Director for Earned Value Management (EVM).
3) Maintain program and administrative reference materials, project files, and relevant background documents and make available policies, procedures, and written instructions for the Deputy Director for EVM; and
4) Ensure all AAP EVM actions, including coordination, are documented/recorded in the official internal AAP EVM tracker tool.
5) The employee shall also communicate DoD policy to government and industry stakeholders through presentations and development of position papers and support the operation of the DoD EVM Community of Practice through outreach with government and industry stakeholders.
6) The employee may also be asked to support the DoD Deputy Director for EVM to influence EVM competency requirements and courseware with DAU to ensure course content aligns with current EVM policy and support other OSD Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) functional leads with EVM expertise to influence the competency requirements for EVM within their respective functional areas.
The employee shall have:
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Staffing the Universe - Falls Church, VA
US Department of Defense - Arlington, VA
Transportation Security Administration - Arlington, VA
Amelex - Crystal City, VA
JMA Solutions - Washington, DC