Activity Aides - Work/Life balance schedules
Symphony Post Acute Network – Buffalo Grove, IL
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is looking for Activity Assistants to join our team!
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the countrys leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Activity Assistant will:
- Assist our residents with activities to provide social communication, entertainment, exercise and relaxation for our residents.
- Lead group and individual resident activities
- Complete required record keeping per facility policy
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- 1 + years experience in a social or recreational program in a healthcare setting
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as some holidays
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Dental and vision benefits available (Health for full-time employees)
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
Symphony of Buffalo Grove 150 Weiland Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089[email protected]