THE COMPANY At MCR, LLC, we are the nations premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCRs 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs. Do you have previous administrative support experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting NATO. THE ROLE As an Administrative Support III, you shall provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies with growing levels of responsibility). This includes staff support for the senior managers and members of the organizational staff. This includes but is not limited to researching and compiling information pertaining to certain projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear, concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written communications.
- You ensure the leadership is kept informed of all issues of interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate.
- Monitors progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives.
- Provides support by supplying the information and background for the preparation of program events.
- Drafts documents for the approval and signature of leadership.
- Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance for the organization.
- Coordinates, documents, monitors, and supports a variety of meetings and conferences to include scheduling and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting participants ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed IAW organizational policy.
- Documentation of attendance logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding action officers.
- Maintains scheduling documents and requirements for video and online conferencing set up and execution. This may include the maintenance logs on the equipment and the corresponding instructions on equipment/meeting execution.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- Bachelor s degree and at least 5 years of experience.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Ref HBM (no number)