RSM US LLP – Chicago, IL
This position performs a variety of basic and some advanced administrative functions. This includes scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, typing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and developing presentations from templates.
Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals including:
- Creating presentations using templates
- Produces proposals using templates
- Generates and assembles reports
- Creating and working with spreadsheets using basic calculations
- Receiving and responding to routine correspondence
- Tracking and coordinating Continuing Professional education
- May operate as part of the front desk relief rotation and mail rotation as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements, meeting preparation, calendar coordination, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0-2 years experience in related field or area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.