Accountable Health – Rockville, MD
An outstanding entry-level position with professional growth potential for a polished, professional, and outgoing candidate with exceptional interpersonal skills and an outstanding work ethic to join our team!
As Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including the following:
- Providing administrative support; coordinating schedules and calendars; preparing correspondence; coordinating, editing, and proofreading written materials; handling confidential information; maintaining files, copying, and filing; developing and maintaining systems/processes to ensure deadlines, events, and requests are met in a timely manner.
- Assisting with meeting preparations and tasks, including coordination of location, logistics, set-up, and catering; preparing meeting agendas, presentations, and reports.
- Arranging and coordinating travel, including transportation, directions, agendas, contacts, materials, etc.
- Supporting online presence through social media posts; website coordination with web development teams; tracking questions, interactions and comment threads on various social platforms, email, etc.
- General office management; greeting and directing all visitors and guests; answering phone and directing callers; providing back-up phone coverage; interacting with vendors; directing packages and correspondence. Order and stocking office supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Administrative support for financial matters including basic accounting tasks such as maintaining bank records, paying bills, data entry, running reports, expense tracking, payroll assistance, etc.
Bachelors degree and 1+ years previous receptionist/administrative experience in a corporate environment preferred, strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and high attention to detail, highly dependable, polished, professional, a positive can do attitude, team player, and ability to multi-task. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver s License (Required)