Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
As North America s leading building envelope contractor, Flynn Group of Companies employs over 5000 employees, with branches coast-to-coast across Canada and the United States. The Flynn Way is what sets us apart. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a close-knit family work environment, stability, the opportunity to advance your career, and much, much more.
The foundation of our success is having the right people on our team.
Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we ve made Flynn a place they want to work. At Flynn, we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst teams that innovate and educate, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
At Flynn, it s not just a job, it s a career.
Are you ready to experience The Flynn Way ?
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, as well as a 401K Plan
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and reliable individual to join our growing Service Department. This position is based out of our Seattle WA location, reporting to the Service Manager.
*This is an entry level position- all applicants are welcome to apply!*
Responsibilities of the Construction Administrative Assistant include:
- Assist and support Service Manager & department
- Assist with scheduling
- Order materials
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Learn & keep up-to-date on industry materials and techniques
Desired Skills/Qualifications of the Construction Administrative Assistant include:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and phone applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
- Ability to multi task
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver s license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com
Keywords: Construction, Admin, Administrator, Assistant, Customer Service, Entry Level