New Engen – Seattle, WA
New Engen is seeking an enthusiastic, team-minded, and proactive Administrative Assistant to support our President and VP Growth & Operations. In the world of digital marketing, no two days are the same and every day brings new challenges, fun work, and the opportunity to help our clients succeed. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves planning, organizing, making a list and checking it twice. You never let anything slip between the cracks. You are able to remain one step ahead, anticipating possibilities and providing solutions and support before they re needed.
- Scheduling/calendar management for the President and VP Growth & Operations; manage attendees and logistics while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Scheduling/calendar management for the Sales team, including but not limited to team gifting, client appreciation/support type tasks
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including but not limited to, booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Reconcile receipts, work-related expenses, and handle mailings
- Manage conference rooms
- Handle phones, ensuring they re answered by the appropriate staff, messages are returned, and coverage at the front desk
- Manage or assist with company catering, space planning, event planning, and partner meetings
- Manage permissions and contracts for company-wide software applications
- Analytical thinker who can proactively identify potential problems/conflicts and seeks ways to find and correct errors where appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service to internal and external teams, always professional
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills, ability to resolve conflicting needs, follow through on projects to succession completion, often with deadline pressures or little direction
- Exceptional communication skills and top-notch interpersonal skills
- Entrusted with a considerable amount of highly sensitive and confidential information which must be handled with total discretion and total integrity
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and a propensity to pick up other software or web apps.
- Endlessly resourceful and always able to find ways to get things done
- Always a team player with an energetic attitude, and ability to work while having fun in a fast-paced environment