As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We re focused on a people-first culture for our system s patients and our professional family. That s why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Admin Sec/Staff Asst provides a range of administrative tasks and key support for the Revenue Cycle Operations Department to ensure efficient and effective day-to-day functioning of the department. Handles confidential and time sensitive materials and interacts with senior personnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides administrative support for the department director and managers, including screening and directing phone calls, managing incoming and outgoing mail and distribution lists, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, securing conference room availability, creating and maintaining a file system for easy retrieval of documents.
2. Schedules appointments, meetings and conferences, confirms attendance and facilitates program operation. Facilitates the administrative processes for reimbursements.
3. Individual must have proficient knowledge of Kronos. He/she must know how to keep track of PTO/UPTO, Holiday entry s, run reports, etc.
4. Maintains and orders equipment and supplies for the department
5. Assists in the preparation of presentation materials, including Power Point presentations, handouts, etc.
6. Copies, collates, binds, and distributes documents for weekly TRAC meetings includes representation from all entities, were all are expected to explain weekly variance reports.
7. Prepares and processes check requests and employee business expense reimbursements.
8. Performs general clerical duties such as mass mailing, faxing, opening and maintaining files and handling mail.
9. Pro-actively manages schedules for the director and managers to help to keep their busy schedules in order.
10. Prepares and/or edits correspondence as appropriate, ensuring that all communications are clear, grammatically correct and meet content requirements.
11. Supports the philosophy, values and standards of the Department and Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
Shlansky Law Group, LLP Chelsea, MA
Veolia Boston, MA
Somerville Homeless Coalition Somerville, MA
The MSPCA–Angell Boston, MA
Eliot Community Human Services Concord, MA
Bell Partners Inc. Boston, MA
Cengage Boston, MA
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH) Boston, MA
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH) Boston, MA
MAKOMAS Revere, MA
spmd - safety strategies for health Inc. Beverly, MA
05 October 2018
If you’ve given a petition for H-1B transfer, it may be a cause of concern for you that it might be denied. The H1B non-immigrant work visa continues to attract the attention of many foreign workers who have a dream looking to have their career and life in the USA.read more..
26 April 2017
We have been hearing recent updates about President Trump's OPT Plans for reforming the Immigration System and stop illegal immigration. Recently an execread more..
20 April 2016
Advanced Java online training is a comprehensive study of many advanced Java topics, such as collection classes, searching and sorting, assertions, logging, threads, serialization, etc. It familiarizes with file handling, I/O stream, and teaches to use streams to communicate over network sockets.Theread more..
03 May 2016
SQL is a structured query language. Databases access information through SQL. PL SQL is the procedural language extension to SQL; it is a programming language just like C++, JAVA, Pascal, etc. It is a server-side and easy to use language. The basic units that make up PL/SQL program can be nested insread more..