Administrative AssistantJob Description SummaryPerforms responsible, sometime confidential, duties and routine administrative functions. This position covers multiple job functions (i.e. Modify current site specific Job Plans, SSOP, SOPs and varied documents, Office Management, and Coordinator, etc..)Job Description
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. Safety First expectations include U-take 5 observation process, and compliance with all company/site safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for working closely with the customer to address moderately complex site-specific job plan modification and development, SSOP modification and development.
- Responsible for working closely with the C&W Management team in performing moderately complex site-specific policies and procedures. And daily office functions.
- Must develop and maintain a good working relationship with the customer and maintain customer confidence through effective communication, open rapport and a solid record of delivery on commitments.
- Must have strong computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Assist the Business Analyst with daily task the include but not limited to, payroll time card processing, administer payroll changes, checking Kronos against spreadsheet and the CCMS system, maintaining records and files, data entry, and reclass/approve credit card transactions.
- Must be able to work with informal and formal teams and other employees and customer representatives from various departments.
- May be required to work with and coordinate activities of other vendors including specialists
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor in response to the needs of the client
- Communicate with all team members to support the development of long range planning strategies in support of the companys goals and objectives.
- Must maintain a positive customer and employee relations
- Must be able to multi-task and work with numerous interruptions
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Possess 2-3 years of experience in an administrative field
- Good computer skills are required; and demonstrated proficiency in creating and working with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Proven ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished by supervisor and customers in written, oral, or schedule form
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities up to and over 1/3 of time at work:
stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, climb or balance, talk, hear, and smell.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.