LS Technologies, LLC – Washington, DC
LS Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. This position will become part of a team of professionals supporting the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Supports three separate teams working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides analytical support and assistance in collecting, organizing, and clarifying various program related objectives and/or issues;
- Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data;
- Conducts comparative analyses to provide trends, projections, and recommendations;
- Supports the planning, execution, and documenting of high-level meetings by assisting with scheduling; preparing agendas; recording notes; and capturing discussion points and action items;
- Develops briefings, charts, and other graphical presentations for review and decision-making;
- Develops a variety of communication materials. Reviews and edits material and formats for clarity and in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and interim reports as required.
- Monitors and reports project status and risks using established metrics
- Manages SharePoint site organization
- Document, track and follow-up on priorities, issues, and other action items as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor s degree in any field (preferred but not required);
- Must be resourceful and well organized with the ability to self-prioritize multiple activities;
- Requires proficiency in core business skills, professional communication, writing skills, problem-solving, organizational skills, time-management, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, to include strong competency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills required;
- Experience collaborating with senior level managers and corporate executives to inform management decision making (strongly preferred);
- Experience gathering data, compiling information and, developing reports, documents, presentations;
- Experience creating documents, to include agendas, project logs, and meeting notes, and, experience in facilitating meetings, workshops and discussions for senior level staff;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, other agencies and the public;
- Experience using SharePoint