OBJECTIVE: The Admin Assistant/Business Liaison is versed in many aspects of business operations including marketing, sales, customer service, IT and business office management.
Qualifications: Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration, or a related field. Must be an expert in Microsoft and Google platforms, Social Media, Advertising Strategy and Basic Accounting skills. Must have marketing experience. The ideal; candidate will be creative, organized, detail oriented, and have excellent verbal and written skills. They will also be hardworking, laser-focused and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Resume: Resume must demonstrate at least 4 years of stability and solid experience in most or all of the above areas.
- Create monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing calendars for all entities
- Responsible for finalizing newsletters, blogs, and all social media postings
- Execute and manage marketing affairs for all business lines
- Work with designers to designs involving branding (logos/brochures/social media) and marketing campaigns
- Marketing Plan / IMC Plan/ Sales Plan/ Sales Process
- Value Proposition/Psychographics/Demographics
- Marketing Niche/Targets
- Create a Sales Process for each service line
- Marketing Channels
- Organize marketing channels to be used for each service line
- Organize marketing message to finalize branding packages
- Marketing Targets
- Clearly identify the target market, target audience, and niche
- Ensure that the marketing message is in alignment with the set objectives
- Manage, create and organize lead listings including hospital lists
- Set-up marketing appointments with potential referrals
- Plug referrals into life cycle marketing
- Incorporate marketing themes
- Keep and ensure marketing database is managed and organized
- Renew and apply for local, state and federal company required licenses
- Maintain Password file for all passwords
- Maintain listings of all licenses and applications as well as renewal dates
- Apply for women-owned as well as certifications with all minority and women-owned entities.
- Research and document - Specific to each service line using targeted phone calls and social media campaigns using InfusionSoft
- Create and release content with published caregiver articles
- Interact with key community leaders and organizations when applicable to identify potential referral sources and leads.
- Ensure website opt-in feature has updated articles from the designated library that are automated when the recipient enters an email address
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Establishes a professional rapport with office staff, coworkers, referral sources in a manner conducive to continued positive relationships
- Displays an exemplary level of patience, courtesy, and tact
- Can work alone or in a group to meet competing project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, Detail oriented, time management and organizational skills
- Must handle confidential information appropriately
- Must have good communication (oral and written)
- Project a high level of emotional intelligence with the ability to gain the trust of peers, customers, employees, and community
- Financial and IT Systems Support
- Systems Orientation & Training for all positions (Instructional & Demo)
- Point Person to oversee Corporate Staff systems/processes
If this job sounds like your dream job....... we want you! We want a hard-working, laser-focused, team player with an Entrepreneur start-up mindset. Come join our team!!!