Job Id : 5168
Jobtitle : AEM Developer
Location : Chicago, IL, IL
Company Name : Topsysit
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $44 - $49 HOUR
Job type : Contractor
Posted on: 2019-10-01
Required Skills : HTML, JS, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap,OSGi, JSP, Servlets
Benefits : No benefits are available
The AEM Developer position is responsible for the design and development of architectural approaches and solutions on the enterprise AEM platform based on business needs/requirements and develop implementation plans, estimates, and budgets in conjunction and collaboration with the PM, BA and other team members.
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
- Work with functional groups (e.g., project management, network operations, etc.) in order to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and works with product owners to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide, prioritized AEM roadmap in conjunction with the legacy retirement roadmap.
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery on projects with associated documentation, user training, and operationalization; drive engineering best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ownership and accountability for delivering quality outcomes that balance technical, business and operational goals.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher).
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign) and Adobe Social
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization.
- Familiar with application profilers
- Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
- Proven track record to delivering enterprise initiatives working across organizational boundaries and building strong technical delivery teams
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
EDUCATION:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or relegated field
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sql: 1 year (Preferred)