Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EYs growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, youll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate. With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. Thats how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Americas Assurance Marketing Program Manager
As the Brand & Marketing Program Manager you will play a key role in building EYs Assurance brand in the market by activating global and Americas marketing programs within Assurance and leading the Private Client Services (PCS) program activation for Assurance.
Private companies represent a significant portion of EY Assurances client portfolio; a key priority for the service line is establishing a distinctive brand for PCS in the market and differentiating EY as a trusted business advisor to private companies. To win in the market and maintain strong relationships, EY PCS executives must be able to have meaningful conversations with business owners and in the C-suite. For that reason, the PCS marketing program also has an internal communications and engagement element, which could include webcasts, internal news publications, and other activities.
This is an outstanding role for a creative marketing and communications professional who thrives in a dynamic environment and has demonstrated they can work collaboratively across channels and service lines to drive an impactful message in the market.
- Work collaboratively with BMC colleagues in the regions, Growth Markets and the other service lines at the global and Area levels
- Responsible for playing a role in developing content and activating Assurance Marketing programs
- Develop marketing content for various channels (digital, webcasts, client events, PR, internal events, etc.) to drive preference and build brand for the audit and PCS
- Americas/US Assurance marketing assets and working with colleagues in Tax BMC and Growth Markets BMC to build out the broader brand and marketing portfolio
- Provide strategic and tactical communications support for the Americas Assurance Leaders (PCS and Digital) as they execute on their priorities for digital audit execution and growing the PCS practice
- Activating global marketing programs for FAAS, Forensic and Audit into the Americas Assurance Channels
- Building a network for Region BMC marketing/sector leads and work with them to activate content locally and to build awareness and engagement within EY
- Managing signature sponsorships for Americas Assurance, including FEI
- Contributing to the go-to-market strategy for PCS within the Americas
Understanding of the Assurance business, and being knowledgeable of the four key segments for PCS: entrepreneurs, PE, Family Business and VC-backed
To qualify, you must have:
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.