Analyst - Cargo Customer Service
United Airlines Inc. – Houston, TX
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world come find yours.
Using the cargo capacity of Uniteds route network, United Cargo propels the global economy by quickly transporting their customers shipments to and from virtually every major market in the world.
Job overview and responsibilities
The analyst will provide analytical support for commercial distribution and will provide analysis/reporting for the set-up and on-going management of global contact centers and the broader commercial distribution initiative.
Initial responsibilities include developing a business case for center set-up and establishing metrics for service delivery standards. On-going responsibilities include reporting on contact center performance metrics, ensuring vendor performance metrics align with UA-managed center and identifying trends/improvement opportunities. Individual will take a lead role in measuring/guiding/reporting the results of commercial distribution. Provides and interprets information necessary for leadership to make informed business decisions and enable best in class performance.
- Develop business cases for the set-up of a Latin America contact center and provide on-going analytical support
- Establish performance metrics and generate regular reports on service delivery standards; ensure vendor center performance standards align with UA managed centers provide data/insights in a format that is easy to understand and enables leadership decisions; drive results
- Provide analysis and identify trends/improvement opportunities for contact center performance
- Proactively support commercial distribution initiative and stakeholders (Contact Center, Sales and Operations) with analytical support
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database creation and maintenance and data analysis
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to develop business cases, forecasts and reports
- Ability to identify/assess/communicate improvement opportunities
- 2-4 years of proven analytical experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience working independently; proven self-starter
- Travel (domestic or international) 5-7 days per quarter
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Master s Degree
- Oracle or similar business intelligence tool or Cargo Operating System
- Proficiency in SQL
- Ability to use query tools such as Spotfire, Brio, PowerQuery or Access
- Contact center analytical experience
- Working knowledge of cargo and cargo systems
- Experience with analysis/reporting on newly created organizations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT