Job Id : 589
Jobtitle : Angular Developer (W2 Only)
Location : Orlando, FL
Company Name : TEK Systems Inc
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $83,000 YEAR
Job type : Contractor
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Benefits : No benefits are available
TEKsystems is looking for Angular Developers to join their team for a 12 month contract. This will be joining the ecommerce/web team. Need experience in Angular 2 or above.
Looking for Angular Devs (full-stack would be nice --Backend would be Node.js or .Net) Must have experience in Angular, and they moved from angular js to Angular 6 - if they have experience in 2 or above that is preferred
* Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption
over multiple channels and products
* Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for Design System components.
* Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
* Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies.
* Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
* Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
* Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
* Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow guests to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
* 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
* 2+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
* Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
* Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.
* Experience with Object orientated and procedural programming.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
* Business Analysis - proven success collaborating directly with internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution
* Adaptability - a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure
* Empathy-the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them
* Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation
* Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
* Experience with large-scale enterprise system development and integration.
* Experience with accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc.
* Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus
* Passionate about producing simple, consistent, maintainable, well-tested module code.
* Experience with mature SDLC, GIT, and NPM publishing techniques to facilitate rapid deployments.
* Experience with back-end technologies, Java and .NET.
* Experienced with functional and automated testing and focused on quality engineering.
These positions CANNOT support corp to corp.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.
Avtech Solutions Inc Franklin lakes, NJ
Job Description : Required Skills: Spark, Kafka, NoSQL DB Minimum 10 years of ...
Upstream Global Services Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: Required Preferences: 5+ years of experience in DataStage development ...
Reqroute Inc Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Required Expertise: 8 to 12 years of experience Informatica ...
IT-SCIENT LLC Hartford, CT
Job Description: Execute changes to master data as approved by the business Perform ...
Smaci Inc Nyack, NY
Job Description: 84 Months Experience in a non-operational Healthcare Information Security / ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.