Application Developer 4GL
ADIL BUSINESS SYSTEMS INC – Plano, TX
Investor Services within Corporate Investment Banking Technology is looking to hire a highly motivated, experienced and hands-on tech developer to join the Agency Lending Team to join the development team in Plano. The successful candidate will be responsible for application design and development of core trading application.
- Designing our core trading application that meets both our business and architectural requirements
- Responsible for business and stakeholder engagement.
- Involve in Production Deployments and Support from an Application development perspective.
- Working with developers in other component teams to ensure consistent integration of services across teams
- Top-notch tech developer capable of working independently and also working along with other development teams
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical skills
- A strong sense of good practice with respect to development techniques
- Excellent understanding of a software development lifecycle process
- Ideally understands securities lending and trade life cycle flows and demonstrates an eagerness to learn the business.
- Experiencewith Java 8 and Caching Technologies
- Experiencein the design and architecture of software applications.
- Cloud-based technologies
- In-depth knowledge of OO design principles
- Excellentunderstanding of Spring/JDBC/JMS
- In-depth knowledge of Java Transaction Management
- Experienceof working on highly scalable & available systems
- Databaseexperience in Oracle
- Testingframeworks (junit/mockito/jbehave/concordion)
- Performanceand monitoring tools
- ContinuousIntegration & Delivery tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $118,000.00 /year
- Web Services, SONIC MQ and web client technology: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agile Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- knowledge of Progress and SQL architectures: 3 years (Preferred)
- hands-on Progress 4GL experience with versions 9.x and above: 6 years (Preferred)
- UNIX, Linux preferred: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift