Job Id : 4132
Jobtitle : Application Developer
Location : Alpharetta,, GA
Company Name : Equifax
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $83,000 - $105,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Professional exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS, Cloud Foundry and Docker
- Experience with the following tools:
- Angular, Bootstrap
- Liferay, Tomcat
- Spring and Hibernate
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience of application development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and/or administering software in public cloud
- Good understanding of Java coding fundamentals and open source technologies.
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Familiarity with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
Additional responsibilities include:
- You will participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs.
- You will build Spring applications.
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering standard methodologies for coding, unit-testing, and re-factoring.
- Participate in researches to find technical solutions to business problems.
- You will engage in and improve the software development lifecycle – from inception and design, through development, deployment, operation and refinement.
- You will influence and design infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale systems.
- You will automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency.
Who are Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unrivaled data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.