DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is currently seeking to hire a Application Programmer
to provide support for a Federal customer in the DC metro area.
The Application Programmer will oversee all project application, infrastructure, DevOps, and Change management needs. This role ensures that releases are coordinated and controlled according to best practices and client application processes. All system updates, patches, and changes are controlled and coordinated according to the Change Management Plan and Design Documents. He/She will also assist with automated testing as needed by the Scrum Teams. Specific duties included but not limited to:
- Ensure application can accommodate and remain in sync with updates to clients infrastructure patching or upgrades (e.g. Oracle quarterly patching, Windows Patching, Oracle RDBMS upgrades, Java upgrades, etc.)
- Support integration testing/updates to system required based on changes to integrated systems
- Support the integration tests/updates related to infrastructure changes
- Support configuration changes
- Respond to Data Calls. Support is expected on demand with little time for response. Examples include number of users, table structure, configuration settings, historical information, etc.,
- Provide Audit support will be required in support of clients audit review of all systems on an annual basis.
- Provide daily Operational Support to provide Ad Hoc reports
- Provide Daily additional reports regarding applications historical information, release information, detailed service ticket information, presentations, agendas, meeting minutes in support of IT and business project managers for meetings and briefings will be required
- Provide artifacts to IT Security, Enterprise Cybersecurity Department, and Security regarding Continuous Monitoring and applications POAMS
Work experience and skills
- Participates in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Support the configuration management planning.
- Ability to work in hybrid Water and Agile software development environment
Required: (Minimum Qualifications)
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US CitizenPhysical Requirement(s):
- Six (6) years of Configuration Management experience in federal government
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working with majority of these technologies:
- Red Hat Linux Operating System
- Adlib Adlib PDF Express
- IBM FileNet Process Engine
- KOFAX Virtual ReScan (VRS)
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle Forms & Reports
- Oracle Java 2
- Oracle Weblogic Server 11g Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Database 12c 12cR2
- Oracle Access Manager 11g
- Oracle Java Development Kit 1.7
- Oracle Solaris 11
- Eclipse Eclipse Classic 4.1
- Apache Subversion 1.7.3
- Apache Ant 1.8
- Open Source Nant 0.92
- Open Source NUnit 2.6.1
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Quality Center 12.2
- Serena Software PVCS Version Manager 8.6
No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Washington, DCWorking at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.Digital Management, LLC - 30+ days ago - save job - original job