Job Id : 2181
Jobtitle : Applications Developer II
Location : Roy, UTAH
Company Name : BAE Systems
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $100,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-29
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
BAE Systems is seeking an IT Applications Dev II to support the AF Strategic Program Information Services team. The selected applicant will join the IS team as we seek to deliver world-class capabilities for our client and their associated contractors, which will help drive productivity and innovation. This team supports system design and development, commercial tool integration, and application support and maintenance. This position will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, design, configure, and maintain various IT systems and applications
- Work with internal and external organizations to support various customer user level requirements
- Resolve elevated end user support requests. Follow up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved
- Analyze business processes and develop system requirements
- Configure user access and permissions
- Monitor application status and work with vendors as needed for event resolution
- Provide technical assistance, training and system documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Successful applicant will be able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative, an ability to organize daily tasks with minimal supervision and demonstrates the following:
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Committed to results and success in accomplishing goals
- A fast learner with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology and understand unique system requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of various hardware platforms and software applications
- Experience with troubleshooting, proactively identifying issues and driving them to resolution
- Familiarity with documenting system functionality, source control systems and configuration management practices
-If not already DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant, must receive CompTIA Security+ or other DoD 8570 - IAT Level II certification within six months of employment
Preferred Skills and Education
Any prior experience in the following is a plus:
- software development
- software testing
- quality assurance
- maintaining standards compliance
- system administration
- training, coaching and working directly with end users
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Cloudious LLC Minneapolis, MN
Job Description : Build high-efficiency, secure, real-time, ...
CloudLogic San Francisco, CA
Job Description: Required Skills: Software Development experience with DevOps ...
Blue Stone Staffing Detroit, MI
Responsibilities: Define, design, build, test, deploy, and support software products ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description & Duties: Analyze today's service enrollment and renewal rates from ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description: Must be CSM/PSM Certified Good to have Telematics Domain Knowledge Manage...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.