Estrada Consulting, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for a Senior Mainframe Programmer Analyst for a contract located in Sacramento, CA. This role will require to be on-site in Sacramento at the client facility.
Candidates will need to have 10-years documented experience performing as a Mainframe Programmer Analyst. It is highly preferred to have all the following specific experience, but client is flexible on each years of experience:
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years of working experience and solid hands on of IBM Assembler language and COBOL including analysis, design, coding, testing, and troubleshooting.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years of working experience in analyzing Assembler source code written and maintained by various programmers with different programming styles for previous versions of the IBM Mainframe platforms.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years of working experience with requirements including extracting business rules/functional requirements from the source code.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years of working experience in IBM VSAM Structure and optimization techniques.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years experience using CA Endeavor Software Migration Control Manager.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years experience working with IBMs z/OS Job Control Language.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years working knowledge of IBMs TSO/ISPF.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years working knowledge of IBMs DB2.
- It is preferred to have ten (10) years working knowledge of IBMs Job Entry Subsystem.
Years of experience is flexible in each technology. The key is be able to have enough experiences in each so the contributor doesn t need assistance. Example, If candidate has 10-years in COBOL but only seven in Assembler this will be acceptable.
Position will not allow for remote work; however, client is willing to have position part-time up to two weeks per month in Sacramento or work M-F in a full capacity 40-hours per week.
Contract term will be 12-months in Sacramento, CA
About ECI - Sacramento
Estrada Consulting, Inc. (ECI) is a delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients all over the USA and British Columbia. We provide system integration, custom application development, project management, custom reporting solutions and consulting services to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries. The Company headquarters in Sacramento, California, was established in year 2000. Visit http://www.estradaci.com/ to learn about our projects, managed services, awards and certifications delivering value for a range of businesses and government agencies.