Associate Consultant (Business Analysis Team)
Boston, New York or San Francisco
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. Through transformative technology and deep consultative partnerships, we help the people behind the worlds most important therapies make a difference. We work with our clients to focus on the stuff that mattersasking the right questions, delivering thoughtful analysis, and revealing the truth within complex markets.
At ZoomRx we favor collaboration over hierarchy, opt for creativity over the way its always been done, and know strategic healthcare consulting needs a fresh approach.
If you feel the same, lets work together.
What does a day look like as an Associate Consultant at ZoomRx?
- You will develop lasting, fulfilling relationships with our clients through compelling, data-driven strategic thought-partnerships and impeccable operational leadership
- You will play an important role on an international team of consultants and data scientists; these teams are optimized for driving high-quality client partnership while also growing the individuals that comprise the team
What makes your role at ZoomRx more than just a job?
- You will contribute to the evolution of a thriving, growing company; we want you to help us see data in a new way, help us tell better stories, and/or help us do something completely new
- You will have wide-reaching creative and operational control; we believe that collaboration is much more effective than hierarchy, so our teamwork is designed to empower those with less experience and utilize those with more
What does ZoomRx do?
- ZoomRx utilizes a fully-integrated suite of a premier consulting team, community of loyal healthcare professionals, and innovative technology platform to provide better answers for biopharmaceutical clients most challenging strategic questions
- With a core focus in full-service primary market research and data analytics, ZoomRx uniquely leverages its proprietary mobile technology platform and diverse network of physicians, patients and payers to deliver vibrant, multi-dimensional insights to its clients
- We support our clients as they drive value across the entire product lifecycle; our work includes helping clients: launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, make acquisition/licensing decisions, and much more
What do successful Associate Consultant candidates usually look like?
Qualities of successful ZoomRx Associate Consultant candidates include:
- at least 1 year of experience in business analysis or market research focused-role
- academic background/experience working in life sciences / healthcare industry
- confidence in preparing and telling data-driven and analytically-robust strategic stories
- a degree in life-sciences and/or a quantitative field
Job Type: Full-time
- business analysis: 1 year (Required)