Area 23 an award winning agency part of the FCB Health network is seeking an Associate Creative Director of Art on a launch for a new oncology treatment.
Client encourages fresh thinking- we are building the team-great time to come onboard.
The Associate Creative Director oversees the art team from inception to final product and ensures quality of content and style to meet the clients marketing strategies and objectives.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, and relevant physician specialties, etc.
- Knowledge of product, market & position ensures sound strategic planning, timely & accurate implementation, good service, financial control and a solid client relationship
- Partners with clients to understand brand, messaging, & creative vision
- Consistently surpasses client expectations
- Possesses the ability to take abstract concepts and empower project teams to create cutting-edge concepts or designs that are user-friendly, representative of the client s goals, and within brand guidelines
- Participates in development of Brand personality, positioning, and creative briefs
- Manages and carries out photo shoots, video and film production, with assistance from reports
- Organizes thoughts effectively communicates them well
- Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines
- Exhibits decisive problem solving ability
- Ensures the account team member thoroughly understand creative concepts so that they are committed to selling them to the client
- Coordinates and works with account management and copywriter I identifying and obtaining information needed to carry out assignments
- Mentors all reports and arranges periodic reviews to ensure personal goals are being met
- Ensures that all materials required for production are available and meet correct specifications
- Supervises and mentors art directors, senior art directors, and art supervisors on multiple brands
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Corroborates with production, ensuring quality work
- Corroborates with production, ensuring quality work that is completed as designed, on time, without error and on budget
- Maintains current knowledge of production personnel, freelance art directors, photographers, illustrators, directors, and talent; recommends those that are best suited to achieving the desired results
- Develops and participates in compelling and captivating presentations
- Makes sound, timely decisions about final changes to work in progress
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
- 7+ advertising experience mandatory
- Healthcare Experience a plus
- Portfolio demonstrates work commensurate with the position
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of design programs
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Exhibits decisive problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate a level of leadership that commands attention from all disciplines in the agency that they are capable of consideration as a creative director
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York City Job: Creative Organization: FCB Health