Associate Director of Continuing Care/Nursing Home
Erickson Living – Tinton Falls, NJ
Erickson Living is uniquely positioned to expand its market position as the leading developer and manager of continuing care retirement communities in the US. As our company continues to grow will are looking to hire an Associate Director of Continuing Care at our Seabrook Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Tinton Falls,NJ, with the expectation that they will eventually be promoted into a Director of Continuing Care position at a community within the Erickson Family. This second Assistant Nursing Home Administrator position is open due to growth and succession planning. The main responsibilities for this position will be to provide the highest quality of resident services and care, within budgetary guidelines, while meeting, or exceeding community quality and service standards. The Associate Director of Continuing Care Job Responsibilities:
- Manages occupancy development of Continuing Care; actively markets the continuum of care by networking in the community with residents, families, discharge planners, social service workers, local business organizations and other referral sources.
- Directs and evaluates all operations and staff function, i.e., nursing, dining services, continuing care admissions, building maintenance services, housekeeping, laundry, administration, resident services and therapeutic recreation.
- Plans and develops operating budget, capital expenditure budget and coordinates capital improvements.
- Monitors facility performance; reviews and analyzes financial management report; analysis financial reports in a timely manner and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Ensures adequate and effective orientation and training of all employees in their job specific duties, in quality and service standards, and in understanding the resident population.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree required.
- ****93 years of management experience in long term care.
- Licensed nursing home administrator preferred or eligibility for state-approval administrator-in-training required.
- Knowledgeable in the aging process and the physical, psychological and social needs of the elderly.
- Demonstrates financial management skills; business acumen; familiarity with business practices and principles.
: Job: Asst Administrator Ex Care United States-New Jersey-Tinton Falls :Primary Location Skilled Nursing :Organization Full-time :Schedule
May ****93, ****93, ****93:****93:****93 PM :Job Posting : :