Associate Infrastructure - 00SKD
Description Our Company
ConocoPhillips is the worlds largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $71 billion of total assets, and approximately 10,800 employees as of March 31, 2019. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,318 MBOED for the three months ended March 31, 2019, and proved reserves were 5.3 BBOE as of Dec. 31, 2018.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
The Bakken is a large shale play located in the Williston Basin, which stretches across portions of eastern Montana and western North Dakota. The Bakken is one of the companys three key growth areas within its Lower 48 business unit, with a development area covering approximately 620,000 net acres at the end of 2018. The companys activities focus on unconventional tight oil play development and production in the most prolific portion of the basin. Operational and capital efficiencies continue to improve in the basin through the use of multi-well pad drilling, completion optimization, facility design changes and data analytics. In 2018, net production from the Bakken averaged 84 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Quality of Life Incentives ConocoPhillips offers additional benefits to support employees living and maintaining a primary residence in the Watford City, ND area. For more details visit: Living in Watford City.
This position will be a member of an IT infrastructure operations team that supports the central US (Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas). The position will be based in Watford City ND and will provide on-site support for the Watford City Production office, Dickinson Production office and Bakken field. This position will also be will part of a group based in Watford City ND, Dickinson ND and Lysite WY that will be the primary support for the Price UT Production office, the Uinta (UT) field, the Watkins CO Production office and the Niobrara (CO) field. The position will also provide occasional remote support for other area in the central US.
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing desk side and remote support for personal computing environments
- Perform builds, delivery, installation and repair of computing equipment including onsite servers
- Deliver training and consultation to end users
- Handling technically complex desktop support issues
- Assist in handling permissions as the site Microsoft OU
- Provide support for field Radio Frequency (RF) communications systems in the region. This includes PTP, PMP and MESH radio systems, UHF 2-way voice systems, microwave, wireless Ethernet systems and a wide variety of SCADA systems/devices
- Analyzing problems in radios and associated equipment for repair/replacement
- Maintaining and installing phones and network equipment
- Performing telephone and Cisco moves, adds, and changes associated with voice requests
- Providing hands-on support for the Cisco based WAN/LAN environment
- After-hours (call-out) support of critical infrastructure
- Frequent interaction with multiple IT support personnel in Bartlesville and Houston
- Managing small to medium projects for the region
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Providing basic business verbal and written communications to management
- Frequent day travel required to multiple local sites in the region as well as periodic overnight travel
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Holds a current valid Driver s license
- 3+ years of experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS and hardware
- 3+ years of experience in IT support role
- 1+ years of experience (or technical training) in radio frequency communications
- 1+ years of experience (or technical training) in troubleshooting computer networks
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Willing and able to travel (with or without reasonable accommodation) up to 10% of the time, within a one-year period
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, other related technical discipline or foreign equivalent
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies including WAN/LAN, Microsoft desktop, core MS business applications and desktop products
- Excellent written verbal and written communications skills with direct customer interaction
- Ability to work well with local and global teams
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 12, 2019.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Job Function: Information Management-Information Technology Job Level: Individual Contributor/Staff Level Primary Location: NORTH AMERICA-USA-NORTH DAKOTA-WATFORD CITY Organization: ENTERPRISE & L48 IT SERVICES Line of Business: Corporate Staffs
Job Posting:Jun 25, 2019, 1:09:48 AM