Associate Package Assembler
PerkinElmer – Austin, TX
Title:Associate Package Assembler
Reports To: Operations Supervisor/Manager
Location: Austin, TX
The Associate Package Assembler will perform routine production, labeling, dispensing and packaging of intermediate and finished products following detailed procedures with direct supervision.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform product manufacturing and packaging according to established procedures.
- Support general lab functions, setup, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Production records will be reviewed by senior production staff or supervisor.
- Perform transactions using ERP or equivalent system.
- Accurate and reliable inventory management participation.
- Organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
- Periodically review and discuss priorities with supervisor.
- Actively participate in process improvement projects.
- Adherence to ISO guidelines and the PerkinElmer quality policy.
- Actively participate in maintaining a safe, clean, and functional work environment.
- Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily; this may require more than 40 hours in some work weeks.
- Work may involve the handling of hazardous or biological materials. Must have adequate training to safely handle these materials and work safely under laboratory rules and SOPs.
- Assist in inventory management, receipt/warehousing, control of raw materials and lab supplies including cycle counting and ordering.
- Participate in the investigation, recording and implementation of product deviations or CAPA systems.
- Participate in transfer and implementation of new products into the production lab.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Life Sciences or High School diploma with 0-3 years of job related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic lab and computer skills.