Infosys is seeking Technology Analyst for Automation Engineer role with Python, Devops, Azure and Dot net skills with Sitecore. You will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will develop exciting solutions.
You ll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drives technological transformation. We will navigate your next.
Location for this position is Norwoord, MA This position may require
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 3 years of experience with Information Technology
- Very good Communication in English. Professional proficiency in verbal and written English. Must have experience in dealing with customers and working with business users and also IT users and able to understand requirements and articulate solutions which is understandable to both business and IT users
- Have a good understanding and experience in support related work including troubleshooting and analyzing various incidents and providing workaround and solutions
- Willingness to learn quickly new technology
Automation Specific Required
- Tools : Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Azure DevOps, GIT, Linux OS,
- Scripting Languages : Python, PowerShell, Groovy Scripting,Dot Net with Sitcore
- Other Additional Skills : Experience in Infrastructure health Monitoring, Server patching, Upgrade etc.
- Must have windows work experience.
- Experience working in a team environment and able/willingness to manage offsite teams in different timezone
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours to work on critical incidents and priority tasks
- Ability to discern and provide ideas and information for improvement and efficiency of processes
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin