Automotive Sales Associate
Westbury Toyota – Westbury, NY
What began in 1968 in a 7,500 square foot building with 22 employees has evolved into one of the nation s largest automobile dealership groups. With over 400 employees and twelve franchises, we sell and service our products...one customer at a time.
Our nationally award winning service and sales departments are constantly undergoing training with our various manufacturers. In addition, our investment in the newest technology for our service departments makes even the most complicated electronic repairs, very routine Our facilities are constantly being upgraded and improved, with eight buildings either new or refurbished. Two new dealership facilities are currently on our drawing board.
We are here for the long term. When it comes to selection, service, price and reputation, you can t do better than Len Stoler.
Passionate about sales and looking for an opportunity to move your career to the next level, are you eager to move from a sales job into a sales career? Then join our team, we want to offer you an opportunity to be a part of a growing automotive group
What We Offer
- Great Health and Dental Insurance
- 401 k plan
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation
- Chance for advancement with a family owned and growing company
- Strong management involvement
- Customer tracking software
- State of the art phone system
- On-going factory training
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the ins & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your A game & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product ins & outs
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen